Virtual Office in Fife, Perth and Kinross
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office provides all the benefits of a traditional work space without the costs associated with leasing a permanent office. Whether you work from home or from outside the Fife and Kinross areas and require a business mailing address with or without a call answering service, then we can help. There is also access to meeting rooms and administrative support services.
Office Address, Mail forwarding, Telephone Call Answering & Meeting Room Services in Dunfermline.
We will work in partnership with you and your business to offer a personal and friendly approach for both you and your clients. Our virtual office assistants will generate a package specifically suited to your business requirements.
From only £25 per month
You can choose from any or all of the following virtual office services:
- Corporate mailing address in Rosyth Dunfermline, Dalgety Bay or Kinross with mail receipt
- Optional mail forwarding service at a frequency which best suits your needs
- Personalised telephone reception services with a dedicated phone number
- Access to meeting room venue facilities to hire
- Administrative virtual assistant support services
- No long term obligations – Our virtual office services can be used to suit your needs, to cover busy periods or staff holidays.
- Mailbox address for business startups.
To discuss your virtual office requirements please complete the enquiry form or call us on 01383 427330